Saturday, April 5, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

Tagged - 7 random & weird facts

I was tagged by Angela! http://www.unitystampco.blogspot.com/

Since Angela was so thoughtful to add me to her "tagged" list here goes!

1. I LOVE early mornings - the kind of mornings where it's dead quite, the kids won't be up for an hour and i can drink my first cup of coffee and check my email in peace! summer mornings are my favorite . . . just knowing that i've got a whole day ahead of me and i'm in charge of how it's going to go!

2. My computer's desktop looks like a tornado - maybe it's a symbol of my brain and how much is going on. sometimes it bugs me, sometimes i'm fine - all i know is i don't think they make an external hardrive LARGE enough for my creativity!! that's probably a good thing, right?

3. Strangely enough, one of my hips is a tad higher than the other - an annoyance i had to live with through the years of getting dresses altered for prom!

4. I love cereal - somedays i could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

5. I feel like my creativity has to take me somewhere or it's a waste - I can't go one day without designing or working on something. Always trying new ideas and adventures . . . part of being a designer - it's in your blood.

6. I'm attempting a garden this year as part of my new years resolution to do more "me" time. Our house is full of little seedlings in every window - not sure what i got myself into . . .

7. I would love to have more hours in the day so I could enjoy my kids more, get the house clean and maybe catch a few more ZZzzzz's . . .

No comments:

Blog Archive