Sunday, April 20, 2008
A Taste of "a week in my insanely crazy design life . . ."
Why is that since i'm a SAHM that I often feel that I need to justify my busy day? Any and all SAHM's are b-u-s-y and I wish people would understand that . . . doesn't matter if you're "just" (hahaha) taking care of the kids or if you're like me and "work" while the kids are at home with you . . .
anyhoo - here are some recent "justifications" of my crazy/busy/insane design life . . . this is only this past WEEK:
1. Gavin's bday invite (and then to think about planning his party in a few weeks - yikes!)
2. Wilsons Leather site - one of my corporate jobs that i do every day . . .
3. It's graduation season!!! Heather's announcement . . .
4. Digital design - 8x10 for a client
5. more graduation announcements - caroline's and nick's . . . have to finish printing/folding the girls' - nick is out the door . . .
6. Doing TONS of necklaces and loving it!!! a new found passion - could do this, and only this, for my true "job". I've got 7 on my plate to get designed and produced this week so they can get them for mom's day . . .
7. WEDDINGS are huge right now - i'm juggling 8 that range from June - Oct . . . love to design/create - hate to actually print them . . . and no, i don't put them together -thank god!!!
8. (not shown because it's TOP SECERET - ha) ~ more wonderful stamps for angela:) That's a fun thing that i get zero time to spend on . . .