Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Taste of "a week in my insanely crazy design life . . ."










Why is that since i'm a SAHM that I often feel that I need to justify my busy day? Any and all SAHM's are b-u-s-y and I wish people would understand that . . . doesn't matter if you're "just" (hahaha) taking care of the kids or if you're like me and "work" while the kids are at home with you . . .

anyhoo - here are some recent "justifications" of my crazy/busy/insane design life . . . this is only this past WEEK:

1. Gavin's bday invite (and then to think about planning his party in a few weeks - yikes!)

2. Wilsons Leather site - one of my corporate jobs that i do every day . . .

3. It's graduation season!!! Heather's announcement . . .

4. Digital design - 8x10 for a client

5. more graduation announcements - caroline's and nick's . . . have to finish printing/folding the girls' - nick is out the door . . .

6. Doing TONS of necklaces and loving it!!! a new found passion - could do this, and only this, for my true "job". I've got 7 on my plate to get designed and produced this week so they can get them for mom's day . . .

7. WEDDINGS are huge right now - i'm juggling 8 that range from June - Oct . . . love to design/create - hate to actually print them . . . and no, i don't put them together -thank god!!!

8. (not shown because it's TOP SECERET - ha) ~ more wonderful stamps for angela:) That's a fun thing that i get zero time to spend on . . .

3 comments:

AJ said...

so I have begun to give my hand at soldering, and I thought *maybe* you could come up with a funky/cool/vintagey line for Angela of *smaller* images to use with making soldered items. That would be so great~ I don't think anyone has stamps based around the widely growing soldering trend!

little fish designs said...

sorry - just reading this now!!! that is such a fun idea! i'll have to add it to my list of things . . . what kinds of things would you like to see? let me know . . . i usually come up with a crazy amount of items/ideas so it'd be nice to have a starting point:) Thanks for the thought!

Kim said...

Hi Amy, great blog! I put a link on my blog to your website and blog ... hope you don't mind! :)

Blog Archive